Overall curb appeal is one thing, but your front door is the first thing people touch when they enter your home. Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your character and personality on the exterior. Wreaths can be fun, classic or playful; they can represent changing seasons or occasions and can be accessorized with bows, our family initials and many other personal touches.
I make wreaths for all occasions, such as:
- Seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
- Timeless (Year-round)
- Baby Announcements/Shower Gifts
- Wedding Gifts
- Housewarming Gifts
- Holiday Gifts
There are many factors that go into the pricing of my wreaths. Since I do make them completely custom, we can get as keep things as simple or detailed as you like. If you know your budget, it makes the process a little bit easier to plan out.
Some other factors to consider when determining price are:
- Wreath size – A typical custom 18″ grapevine wreath starts at $60
- Wreath material (grapevine, foam, paper, etc.)
- Flower type (silk, dried/preserved, etc.)
- Fullness of wreath (how much of the wreath is decorated)
- Wreath accessories
- Custom bow
- Custom Initial
- Additional personal touches
It is my goal to have complete customer satisfaction and leave my clients feeling happy when they see my work. Just contact me, give me some direction and we’ll make it happen!